Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bloodthirsty

The scoundrel had his way with me while I was sleeping.

I woke up in the middle of the night, violated. He’d nibbled on my neck, grazed on the front crease of one elbow and feasted on an inner thigh. Bastard came just short of my bikini line. I can’t be sure if he acted alone. He was never apprehended.

When it comes to insects and arachnids, I’m all for capital punishment. I hunt mosquitoes with eyes squinted, hands in clap position like I’m waiting for the final note of a concerto. I’ve executed dozens. The outbreak of chikungunya fever in this part of India makes clemency untenable.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to buy Good night, it is an electronic device with these blue mats.. You plug it in, and it keeps the mosquitos away! Sun

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it isn't rats! Love, AJ

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on enjoy them...hehe...

10:08 PM  
Blogger MJV said...

Is the bug a metaphor for a hunky Indian man?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Badass said...

I stocked up on Good Knight, Sun. (Which, alas, is not the same as good-in-bed knight, mjv.)

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to put mosquito repellent all over my face, eyelids, neck, and anything else exposed right before i went to sleep to keep those bastards away. We also sprayed our room at night before we went to sleep. don't let 'em get ya missy! - hugs, OTP

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you buy a mosquito net?? Once you bring home your hunky Indian man, it will provide romantic atmosphere too.
:)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home